Acer Aspire AIO Desktop Review – Model AZ3
After looking at reviews across the internet, people either love this machine or hate it. Large majority of purchasers of this machine agree that the hard drive speed at 5400 rpm is very very slow. Overall, reliability seems to be the biggest issue of the Acer Aspire AZ3 machine model #AZ3-715-UR61.
- It has two HDMI connectors in the back. One of them is an
- I recently purchased this computer and cannot believe how easy the set up was. The graphics are phenomenal, as well as the speed.
- Fast, Powerful, love the wireless keyboard and mouse.
- Perfect for my needs! I really only use my PC for internet browsing, shopping, and my music collection. Picture quality is great, and the touchscreen works nicely, but I rarely use it.
- Very happy with this purchase. Easy to set up and meets a of my needs.
- I HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO SAY, THAN THAT I LOVE MY COMPUTER! VERY STYLISH AND EASY TO USE.
- Purchased in 10/2016, stopped working in 3/2017. Paid to ship back to Acer for repair. I received call from Acer representative stating the screen was cracked in shipment. They would not repair until I paid $400.00 for a new screen. Would not purchase again.
- Stopped working in the middle of reading my email-Just a flash and then dead.....less than a month after purchase.
- Bought this back in December. It stopped working shortly after when we were trying to set up the computer for a new user and had contacted acer and they told us we needed to restore to factory settings. After doing this the computer never worked again.
- I ordered over 20 of these for my business. the last batch of 8 are crashing and restarting often.
- We had to return the first unit after one week when the screen went black and could not be repaired. The replacement that we received functions well and we love the design, but it has a thin black vertical line on the left side of the screen.
- + I immediately checked to see if I could add more RAM, change the hard drive, or anything else... But this model doesn't look like it easily opens like other earlier models I saw on YouTube. Assume you'll be stuck with 1TB 5400 RPM primary HDD and 8GB of RAM. For my needs that's all I require.
Acer Aspire AIO All in One Desktop Computer Review and Specifications – Model AZ3-715-UR61
(Intel Core i5, 8GB SDRAM, 1TB HDD, Windows 10)
From the Manufacturer:
“Acer Aspire AZ3-715-UR61 All-in-One Desktop PC comes with these specs: 6th Generation Intel Core i5-6400T processor 2.2GHz with Turbo Boost Technology up to 2.8GHz, Windows 10 Home, 23.8” Full HD Widescreen LED Back-lit Display, 8GB DDR4 Memory, NVIDIA GeForce 940M Graphics with 2GB of DDR3 Video Memory, 1TB 5400RPM SATA Hard Drive, 8X DVD SuperMulti Double-Layer Drive, Digital Media Card Reader – Secure Digital Card, Built-in Full HD (1080P) Webcam, 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0 LE, Dolby-optimized surround sound system, Acer True Harmony High-Performance Sound System, 4 – USB 3.0 Ports, 1 – USB 2.0 Ports, Wireless Keyboard and Mouse, 25.3 lbs. | 11.5kg (system unit only), 2 Year Parts and Labor Limited Warranty with Toll Free Tech Support, Registration/ Limited Warranty Card “
- Screen Size 23.8 inches
- Max Screen Resolution 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Processor 2.2 GHz Intel Core i5
- RAM 8 GB SDRAM
- Hard Drive 1000 GB SATA
- Graphics Coprocessor NVIDIA GeForce
Card Description dedicated
Graphics Card Ram Size 2000 MB
- Wireless Type 802.11 A/C
- Number of USB 3.0 Ports 4
- Operating System Windows 10 home
- Item Weight 22.9 pounds
- Product Dimensions 23.3 x 1.4 x 18.4 inches
Item Dimensions L x W x H 23.34 x 1.42 x 18.45 inches
- Processor Brand Intel
- Hard Drive Rotational Speed 5400 RPM
- Optical Drive Type 8X DVD