HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 Wireless All-in-One Review
There was a time we moved our own printers away from HP. But now, HP has reinvented themselves and made a solid, reliable, cost effective printer that we personally use and love. This printer is perfect for medium demand, is quick and the quality is fantastic. Cost per page is very reasonable as well. We give this All in one printer one of our highest scores! For less than $125 you can't beat it.
- A+++ 5 Stars - by Tracy
- Really happy with this printer. I have used it to scan both single sheet flatbed and multiple sheet feeder and it is flawless and fast. Everyday printing has been excellent with good color rendition and very fast throughput. by Bruce
- 30 days in and very satisfied. Worked perfectly out of the box.
- Bought 3 and they are working great after several months. paid $150 for each - by Dane
- Great Product! It has performed flawlessly! - by JK
- Perfect for the home office! I have had this for a few months now.
- Works really well for what I use it for, it great.
- You need to be sure you have the space to put this printer. It is rather large.
- A downside so far. first is printing #10 envelopes. On other printers there is an orientation slot and you just pop it in and it prints through whatever word processing program you use. Not so with this as you have to remove the paper and then position an envelope in the center of the tray, close the tray and hope for the best. Sometimes it works and sometimes not.
- HP's new printer setup (123.hp.com/setup) works well for the first setup but adding the printer to other computers seems to be problematic.
- It sill TELLS you to replace the ink WELL before it is truly empty. I recommend printing until it will no longer print.
- Printer mysteriously unusable after using 3rd party ink. - by Ian
- It took me three hours to figure out how set it up and configure the outputs - Brian G
HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 Wireless All in One Printer Review and Specifications
(Up to 22 ppm black. Up to 18 ppm color.
From the Manufacturer:
High-Quality, Low-Cost Color For Half the Cost per Page of Laser Printers allows you to tackle virtually any task, for less. This office-ready all-in-one delivers professional-quality color for 50% less than lasers. Work efficiently with print, fax, scan, and copy versatility. Print professional-quality color—for less. Get the color graphics and black text you need to keep your business humming. Print, fax, scan, and copy in a snap. Touchscreen digital shortcuts help keep your office productive.”
Full OfficeJet Pro 8710 Printer Specifications
Print speed black ISO laser comparable: Up to 22 ppm.
Print speed black draft: Up to 35 ppm.
Print speed color ISO laser comparable: Up to 18 ppm.
Print speed color draft: Up to 35 ppm.
First page out black: As fast as 9 sec.
First page out color: As fast as 10 sec.
Recommended monthly page volume: 250 to 1500 pages.
Paper handling input, standard: 250-sheet input tray.
Paper handling output, standard: 150-sheet output tray.
Scanner type: Flatbed, ADF.
Scan resolution, optical: 1200 dpi.
Copy reduce/enlarge settings: 25−400%.
Warranty: One-year limited hardware warranty; 24-hour, 7 days a week Web support. (Kindly contact customer care/website for further information).
Wireless printing: Print and share with notebooks or PCs on an existing wireless network, using the freedom of built-in wireless.
Ethernet: Connect printing devices to PCs securely with built-in Ethernet ports.
Wi-Fi Direct: Send print jobs quickly and efficiently—wirelessly without a network.
AirPrint: Print from your Apple iPad, iPhone and iPod touch to your HP printer.
Easy mobile printing: Print straight from your smartphone or tablet in just a few simple steps.
Automatic two-sided printing: Save paper and time using fast automatic two-sided printing.
Automatic document feeder: Scan and copy multiple pages efficiently with an automatic document feeder.
Color touchscreen: Just tap and swipe the intuitive touchscreen to access, scan and print.
Easy-access USB port: Walk up and print from your USB drive using the easy-access USB port.